Do you hate being too hot in the summer? Here are a few of the most important facts that you need to know about air conditioning installation before you start looking into having central air installed in your home.
1. Did you know that in 1993, only 68 percent of residential housing units had air conditioning? This number has risen significantly in the past two decades. This has resulted in a huge increase in the need for those experienced in air conditioning maintenance, air conditioning repair north port, air conditioning duct cleaning.
2. Though you may not know this, central air conditioning can reduce allergens, and filter air more efficiently than window air conditioning units. This can be great for kids with allergies or asthma.
3. According to HomeAdvisors.com, the average timeline for central air condition installation is between five and six days. One of the best things that you can do is to make an appointment before the seasons gets too hot and there is too much demand.
4. Air cooled systems blow air over a coil filled with refrigerant, this cools the air substantially. This is why it is necessary to have you air conditioning units professionally cleaned and to look into professional air conditioning installation.
5. Some central air systems include multi zone condition controls. This will allow you to select different temperatures for each room in your home.