Are you tired of constantly keeping your lawn clean and green? Here are some lawn care program maintenance and tips to ease up your life.
1. Do a routine checkup every week.
In this way, you get to witness some of the malfunctioning things; it can be either a sprinkler head that doesn’t sprinkle water anymore or any possible disease and insect infestation.
2. If you can’t manage large amounts of weed, at least have a mental note to come by the next day or any day you have plenty of time to address those problems. Remember, if they are left unaddressed, they can pose a bigger problem for you in the future.
3. Run your string trimmer every week on the edges. Start by doing one pass across the top and make a second pass to cut the edge. This method will prevent you from constantly going back and forth through the areas.
4. Use the string trimmer to knock on weeds that grow around your lawn. Knock some of these weeds out, and if you do it consistently, they will not have room to mature. It is an effective way to keep your lawn beds looking clean and in top shape.
5. Another lawn care program tip is to mow the lawn once a week. But when the growing season is at its peak, you may want to mow your lawn 2 to 3 times a week to keep it looking clean.